1. Date the punishment was imposed: March 14, 2018
2. Recipient of the punishment: Cheng XX, the responsible person for the act of Xxentria Technology Materials Co., Ltd.
3. Legal basis of the punishment: Article 36-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act, Subparagraph 1, Paragraph 1, Article 30 of the Regulations Governing the Acquisition and Disposal of Assets by Public Companies.
4. Facts of the violation and reasons: Xxentria Technology Materials Co., Ltd. resolved at its board meeting on May 22, 2017 to purchase land from an interested party with a total amount of not more than NTD26 million. A real estate agreement has been signed on July 17, 2017. The Company, however, did not report and announce the event until January 15, 2018. This constitutes a violation of Subparagraph 1, Paragraph 1, Article 30 of the Regulations Governing the Acquisition and Disposal of Assets by Public Companies, according to which the company shall report and make public announcement of the event within two (2) days after its occurrence.
5. The disciplinary action: Pursuant to Subparagraph 7, Paragraph 1, Article 178 and Paragraph 1, Article 179 of the Securities and Exchange Act, an administrative fine of NTD240,000 was imposed on the responsible person of the Company.
Contact: Lin Jia-Zhang, Section Chief, Corporate Finance Division, Securities and Futures Bureau