1. Date the fine was imposed: 26 September, 2017.
2. Recipient of the fine: MasterLink Futures Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred as MasterLink Futures).
3. Legal basis of the fine: Article 2, paragraph 2 and Article 12 of the Regulations Governing Futures Commission Merchants.
4. Facts of the violation and reasons: MasterLink Futures is approved by the FSC to engage in the futures proprietary trades business. Its employees execute futures proprietary trading without registration during the period of December 22, 2016 to May 21, 2017. The above situation is not in compliance with the Internal Control Systems of the company and has violated the laws and regulations governing futures business.
5. Resulting fine: MasterLink Futures is imposed an administrative fine of NTD240,000 in accordance with Article 119, paragraph 1, subparagraph 2 of the Futures Trading Act.