1. Date the fine was imposed: 30 March 2018.
2. Recipient of the fine: Capital Futures Co., Ltd. (hereinafter " Capital Futures ") and its associated person Sun (hereinafter " Sun ").
3. Legal basis of the fine: Article 2, paragraph 2, Article 6, paragraph 1, Article 55, subparagraph 21 of the Regulations Governing Futures Commission Merchants.
4. Facts of the violation and reasons: Capital Futures has been approved by the Financial Supervisory Commission to engage in futures brokerage business. While engaging in futures brokerage trading business, Sun made use of non-employees to carry out business relating to futures trading, service charges collected without considering transaction risks, and an inconsistency between the online ordering system and the Company’s internal control system.
5. Resulting fine: An administrative fine of NT$600,000 was imposed on Capital Futures pursuant to Article 119, paragraph 1, subparagraph 2 of the Futures Trading Act.