1. Date the fine was imposed: 30 March 2018.
2. Recipient of the fine: The Employee Named Chen of Capital Futures Co., Ltd. (hereinafter " Capital Futures ").
3. Legal basis of the fine: Paragraph 2, Article 16 of Regulations Governing Responsible Persons and Associated Persons of Futures Commission Merchants、Subparagraph 19, Article 55 of Regulations Governing Futures Commission Merchants.
4. Facts of the violation and reasons: Capital Futures has been approved by the Financial Supervisory Commission to engage in futures brokerage business. The Company’s employee, Chen, disclosed the overseas futures trading strategy in the Line group while working as an associated person of the company. Such facts were found to be in violation of the futures regulations.
5. Resulting fine: Capital Futures is ordered to suspend Chen from executing futures business for one month pursuant to Paragraph 1, Article 101 of the Futures Trading Act.