Concord Futures Co., Ltd. Sanctioned for Violation of Laws and Regulations Governing Futures Business
1. Date the fine was imposed: August 21, 2023
2. Recipient of the fine: Concord Futures Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "Concord Futures")
3. Legal basis of the fine: Article 2, paragraph 1, and paragraph 2 of Regulations Governing Futures Commission Merchants. Article 4, paragraph 1, subparagraph 3, and Article 6, paragraph 2 of Regulations Governing the Establishment of Internal Control Systems by Service Enterprises in Securities and Futures Markets.
4. Facts of the violation and reasons: The IP configuration table for computer users established by Concord Futures does not include IPs used by non-company computers, and there are no relevant control measures in place; this is verified to be in violation of futures management laws and regulations.
5. Resulting fine: An administrative fine of NT$240,000 was imposed on Concord Futures in accordance with subparagraph 2, paragraph 1, Article 119 of the Futures Trading Act.
Visitor： 551 Update： 2023-09-08